Terms and conditions
Friday 02 March 2012
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Closeronline.co.uk and Animée beer ‘Hurray for Animée’ pamper party competition:
1. Promotion open to England, Scotland and Wales residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd and [INSERT PUBLICATION], their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the promotion.
2. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
3. Only one entry per person. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
4. To enter [AGREE MECHANIC WITH PUBLICATION], participants should submit their answer to the following question at [insert URL for competition] and complete their details on the registration form: “How many varieties of Animée beer are there? a) 1; b) 2; c) 3?”
5. Promotion closes midnight [INSERT DATE] 2012.
6. Late entries and entries submitted by any other means (e.g. by telephone) will be rejected. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, not delivered or are delayed due to any technical failure or otherwise. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. The prize refers to a voucher for "Sheer Indulgence" Pamper Party package from The Pamper Company Limited to be won. The "Sheer Indulgence" Pamper Party package includes 60 minutes of in-home beauty treatments for one winner and up to three friends. For further details please visit http://www.thepamperparty.co.uk/sheer_indulgence_party.php. The winner will be responsible for contacting Pamper Party to arrange the location, date and time of the prize. The date and time of the Pamper Party is subject to availability, and bookings should be made with at least two weeks’ notice. The Pamper Company covers all major towns and cities in England, Scotland and Wales - please check online at www.thepamperparty.co.uk/locations.php that your preferred location for the party is covered. The prize also includes 12 bottles of Animée beer in three variants [clear filtered, crisp rosé and zesty lemon] and a selection of food snacks [worth no more than £30].
8. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should all or any part of the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and receive their prize within a further 14 days of notification.
10. The winner and their guests will be responsible for all costs associated with taking the prize, including but not limited to any travel costs to and from The Pamper Party. In the event that the winner does not live in an area covered by The Pamper Company, the Promoter may offer the winner a prize to a similar value as The Pamper Party.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. The winner will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Animée beer adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.
14. The Promoter is Molson Coors Brewing Company UK Ltd, 137 High St, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ.
15. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of a third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect on the entrant of such failure.
16. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Personal data provided with an entry will be used for the administration of this promotion only.