Recipe of the day
Thursday 24 July 2008
Angelic lemon cheesecake
Serves 1 person
* 3 reduced-fat digestive biscuits
* 10g low-fat spread
* 150g fat-free Greek yoghurt
* 1tbsp good-quality lemon curd
* Zest of 1⁄2 lemon
* Thin slice of lemon, to decorate
* Crush the biscuits into crumbs.
* Melt the low-fat spread and add the crumbs. Mix until they are coated.
* Place a small round cookie cutter on a plate. Press in the biscuit mixture.
* Mix the yoghurt, lemon curd and half the lemon zest. Add to the biscuit base and chill for at least an hour. Remove the cutter and decorate with the lemon slice and remaining zest.
For more amazing healthy recipes and to get your own personalised mealplan, go to www.closerdiets.com now!
Posted by x-floradora-x
RE: Recipe of the day
a little too runny when i made it but it was still serveable and presentable. 10/10 for taste though - absolutely delicious.
Posted 30/03/2009 08:31:20