Get a celeb body
Sunday 21 March 2010
Have you ever had celebrity body envy?
Whether you want Cam's legs or Kylie's pert behind, most of us have wished for the honed perfection of the A-List's enviable physiques at some point in our lives.
So your loyal Closer Online team decided to do some probing research into how our fave celebs achieve those killer bods to help you achieve your dream body! Aren’t we kind!
Follow the exercises below and you too could have a Hollywood body! They should only take you around 15 minutes a day – all together, so set your alarm 15 minutes earlier in the morning or even try doing them whilst your dinner is cooking!!
Get a pert bottom like Kylie Minogue
This works on the muscles just under your bum
* Stand feet together and hands on hips.
* Step your right foot forward into a deep lunge until you can reach the floor with your left hand.
* Push back up to a standing position
* Repeat with the left leg
* Try to do 15-20 reps
Get a toned chest and back like Blake Lively
This move targets muscles in the top of your back
* Get a small pair of dumbbells – hold one in each hand
* Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart
* Using your right foot, step forward and lean forward 90º, letting your arms hang
* Raise your arms back behind you until you can feel a squeeze – keeping your elbows bent slightly and your wrists straight
* Let your arms relax and hang again
* Try for 15-20 reps
Get Cameron Diaz' legs
Squat (with single leg)
This move will sculpt your legs from your bum to your calves
* Put a Swiss ball against a wall and lean into it, using your lower back
* Your legs should be approx hip width apart
* Lift your right knee to a 90º angle and then slowly bend your left knee and move down as though you were going to sit down (keep your right foot raised)
* Stand back up and lower your right foot to the floor.
* Repeat with left foot raised.
* Try for 15-20 reps
Get a flat, toned stomach like Frankie (The Saturdays)
This works your core muscles
* Lie on the floor, face down with your elbows and forearms on the ground
* Pull yourself up so that your weight is resting on your elbows and tiptoes. Hold your stomach and bottom in and try to keep your body straight
* Try to hold for 60 seconds
Get toned arms like Eva Longoria-Parker
A great way to get rid of bingo wings!
* Sit on the floor with your feet together
* Bend your knees and place your hands on the floor (facing forward) behind your bottom
* Straighten your arms and lift your bottom off the floor and lower it (still keeping it off the floor slightly)
* Repeat this – think of it like a press up but your facing the wrong way round, so try to do 15-20 reps without letting your bottom touch the floor
By Lauren Marks
Join www.closerdiets.com now to get your own personalised diet plan - just like the A-List! And if you join us before March 31st 2010, you'll get 12 weeks for the price of nine!