Burn off those eggs out-doors this Easter!
Thursday 21 April 2011
With the Easter weekend only a matter of hours away and the weather being so glorious, we can think of nothing better than spending our free time outside enjoying the sunshine.
Easter is a time when we like to indulge in lots of chocolate; an Easter egg is never far away, especially for those who give it up for lent.
After eating all that chocolate we think the best way to work off those extra calories would be to exercise outside. This is a great way of keeping fit AND you get to enjoy the sunshine.
There are numerous benefits of exercising outside; the biggest and best being that it’s free.
Another benefit is it’s far more stimulating for the mind to be outside, experiencing different scenery. Rather than just staring at the same four walls in a gym or your house. Also, it’s a way of getting those all-important natural vitamins from the sun, especially for those who spend most of their week stuck in an office.
Not only this, you are far more likely to continue with a regular exercise regime if done outside. This is due to the fact that if your day-to-day routine changes, you can still continue with the regime, as it can be done anywhere at any time.
You can do many activities to burn those unwanted calories. Here are some ideas:
• Walk home after a big dinner with friends
• Take up running with the personal trainer app app downloadable on your iphone/ipod
• Make use of free tennis courts in your local park
• Organise a game of rounders/cricket with friends
• Go cycling around your town, set yourself goals to go further each tme
• Go Roller-skating in the park for half an hour
• Join a local sports team for regular, more structured exercise
We’re most certainly going to dig out our exercise gear this weekend and make the most of the weather.
If you want lose weight as well as get fit try Closer Diets. Join by the end of April and get 25% off!
Head over to www.closerdiets.com now!